This pre-owned Sorvall SLC-3000 Super Lite Fixed angle rotor is in excellent condition. It is priced at about half the price of a new one and comes with a 60-day warranty. Don’t miss out!
Features and Specifications:
- Super Lite Composite Rotor
- Fixed Angle rotor: 23°
- Capacity: 6 x 500 mL
- Tube Dimensions: 70x190 mm
- Max Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Rotor Mass: 12.7 kg
- K Factor: 3394
- Autoclave: 121°C
The Labconco Steam Scrubber Model 44000-00 freestanding washer is a workhorse in numerous labs. This glassware washer has a built-in steam generator to penetrate and remove dried residue. It also has a built-in purified water pump that allows use of a non-pressurized purified water supply for up to six pure water rinses. Wash arms are located on the bottom of the racks, allowing more space for glassware and larger items such as animal cages. Interchangeable racks allow you to use the upper and lower spindle racks. This model is the freestanding model and allows the user the flexibility to use it in multiple laboratories. The glassware washer is designed and manufactured to thoroughly clean all your glassware and accessories. Using the soft-touch control panel, you can select pre-programmed wash cycles or program your own based on your individual requirements.
This unit is in very nice condition and is offered at about half the cost of a new one. It is being sold with a 60-day warranty.
- Key pad control for quick control and display of wash cycles
- Freestanding to allow flexibility in location
- Option switches for steaming and using purified water for the final rinses
- Compact in size to save precious lab space
- Mounted on casters for easy movement
- Easy adapting to existing water sources
- Includes top and bottom racks
- Includes Culture tube / test tube insert
- Includes utensil basket – for small items.
- Minimum fill water temperature: 120ºF (49ºC)
- Water consumption per fill: 2.5 gallons (9.5 liters)
- Minimum feed water pressure: 20 psi (138 kPa)
- Maximum feed water pressure: 120 psi (827 kPa)
- Electrical: 115 volts / 16 amps / 60 Hz single phase
- Chamber dimensions: 21.5” (wide) x 19” (deep) x 25.25” (high)
- Wash temperature: 180ºC
The Thermo Scientific Multifuge X1 is a general-purpose centrifuge that provides industry-leading capacity, easy-change rotor system, and improved safety features. Units accommodate up to 40% more 50-mL conical tubes than competitive models, increasing productivity in your laboratory.
This centrifuge is in very nice condition and comes with a swinging bucket rotor with buckets. The buckets can accommodate 15 mL / 50 mL inserts which are also included in the sale. It is also sold with a 60-day warranty and is priced at about half the cost of a new unit.
- Variable-speed digital control
- Automatic rotor recognition to ease programming
- Stainless steel chamber for safe operation
- Automatic lid closing and locking for safety
- Automatic shut off when imbalance is detected
- LCD can be programmed to hold up to 99 programs
- Nine preset acceleration and ten preset deceleration levels
- Digital speed control feature can be adjusted in both RPM and RCF.
- Maximum speed: 15,200 rpm
- Speed range: 300 to 15,200 rpm with a maximum RCF of 25,830 x G
- Rotor configuration: 4 x 400 mL
- Rotor capacity: 1.6 liter
- Dimensions (lid closed): 14.2” H x 17.3” W x 23.8” D
- Weight (without rotor): 128.6 lbs / 57.5 kg
- Power: 120 Volts / 60 hz
The ThermoQuest LCQ Duo mass spectrometer in conjunction with HPLC delivers high productivity compound identification for the routine research environment. The ThermoQuest LCQ DUO is a powerful and compact benchtop mass spectrometer for LC/MS/MS. The HPLC component is complete included a photodiode array detector and auto sampler. This Finnigan LCQ-DUO – HPLC system comes with Xcalibur software which permits in-line acquisition and integration of HPLC UV-Vis absorbance data along with mass spectral data. WideBand ActivationTM a standard feature on the ThermoQuest LCQ-DUO which applies resonance excitation energy that fragments the molecular ion and any product ion up to 20 amu less than the precursor ion.
This LC-MS system is in excellent condition and has been fully tested and includes the components listed below. It is being offered at a price that is attractive for the budget-minded researcher and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- ThermoQuest LCQ Duo Mass spectrometer
- ThermoQuest Surveyer autosampler
- ThermoQuest Surveyer MS pump
- ThermoQuest Surveyer PDA detector
- Solvent organizer
- Computer with monitor
- Installed Xcaliber software and software discs
- Edwards E2M28 high vacuum pump for Mass spec
- All original Operational manuals
- All interface cables, tubing and connectors
The Eppendorf epMotion 5075 automated liquid handling systems is designed to help you automate routine pipetting tasks to free up your time. Not only is the epMotion one of the most accurate pipetting stations on the market, by virtue of automation it helps you to eliminate manual pipetting errors and maximizes the reproducibility of your assays. The epMotion system offers different formats and with different upgrade options, giving you the flexibility to tailor the system to your specific applications. The unique software makes programming easy and allows you to set-up even complex tasks with minimal training.
This instrument came from a working environment and comes complete with the following accessories. It is in next to perfect condition, comes with a 60-day warranty, manuals and software/hardware.
- Up to 15 worktable positions
- Multi ConPC controllers with simulation, network and software upgrade options
- Option for grippers and 1-3 thermal modules
- Eppendorf epMotion 5075 liquid handler
- epBlue Software with monitor, keyboard and mouse (discs included)
- TS50 1-50 uL pipette head
- TM50 1-50 uL multi-channel pipette head
- TS1000 40-1000 uL pipette head
- TM1000 40-1000 uL multi-channel pipette head
- Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
- Robotic Arm(s): (1) interchangeable tool arm with (4) heads
- Channels: 1,8
- Volume: Up to 1000 uL
- Tip types: Disposable
The ÄKTA™ Pure is a flexible and intuitive chromatography system for fast purification of proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids from microgram to gram levels of target product.
The functions of the instrument can be tailored to your precise needs through a wide selection of variables including pH, salt concentration, flow rate, column type, etc. The UNICORN control software that is included can also be customized by addition of optional functionality such as Design of Experiments (DoE) for enhanced method optimization and Column log book for keeping proper column records. The flow path is forward facing and organized so that it is easy to understand how buffers and samples flow. UNICORN control software contains the tools needed for beginners and experienced users to perform all types of chromatography, from setting up and running a method to evaluating the data.
This instrument is in premium condition and comes with computer, software and fraction collector. It is priced at about 50% the cost of a new one and comes with a 60 day warranty. Don’t miss out!
ÄKTA Pure Benefits:
- Modular system design with a large range of options to allow flexibility in purification of proteins and peptides
- Customizable system that is easy to upgrade as your research needs develop
- Reliable system with components and integrated features based on the proven design of ÄKTA
- UNICORN software provides simple, intuitive, and flexible preprogrammed method templates and total system control to simplify your job
- Predefined method settings for all GE Healthcare lab-scale chromatography columns
- Applications supported: Affinity, size exclusion, ion exchange, hydrophobic interaction and reversed phase chromatography.
- Flow rate: 0.001 to 25 mL/min (normal range); 0.01 to 50 mL/min for column packing
- Operating pressure (max): 20 MPa (2900 psi)
- Tubing internal diameter: 0.5 mm
- Multiple wavelength detection: Up to 3 wavelengths
- Wavelength range: 190 to 700 nm
- Flow cell path length: 2 mm (optional 0,5 mm and 10 mm)
- pH monitoring: 0-14
- Buffer selection: 2A + 2B inlets in one valve
- Multiple sample injection: Upgradeable to 5 samples
- Dimensions: 535 mm Wide x 639 mm High x 470 mm Deep
- Weight: Approximately 53 Kg
- Electrical: 100-120 / 220-240 VAC
The Millipore Guava easyCyte HT Flow Cytometer is a flexible, compact and reliable high throughput benchtop system. This flow cytometer system produces dependable data for a wide range of multi-color cellular and bead assays. The instrument accommodates 96-well plates and up to 10 tubes in a single load. The EasyCyte HT doesn’t require sheathing fluid, so you can achieve absolute quantification, without the use of reference beads. The cytometer is equipped with a rotating, variable speed mixing paddle with auto cleaner. So, after loading the plate, there is no need for manual resuspension, and mixing is more efficient than with a shaking plate format.
The EasyCyte HT Flow Cytometer is the perfect instrument for cell counting, viability and drug discovery. It offers a wide variety of turn-key assays for single cell based applications. Data acquisition and analysis is also simple with the use of the guavaSoft Software, that includes dedicated training modules for new users. Data acquired by is automatically stored and can be recalled later for further analysis, as well as exported to a spreadsheet. The flow cytometery system also employs an easyCheck Module to make sure the system is performing at its best as well as a cleaning module to automatically clean the instrument after a run.
This instrument is in very nice condition and comes fully equipped. Many extras are also included in the sale. It is priced at about 50% the cost of a new instrument and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Operating temperature: 16-35 deg C
- Operating humidity: 10-90% relative humidity
- Power requirements: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 120W
- Detection: 5 colors including forward scatter
- Laser: 1, blue 488 nm (50 mW)
- Flow cell dimension: standard square capillary with ID of 100 um
- Pump: 7 – 36 µL/min
- Sample flow rate: positive displacement
- Waste and cleaning vials: 30 mL glass vial with screw cap
- Dead volume: 50 µL for 96 well plates; 75 µL for 0.5 mL microfuge tubes
- Sample concentration: final particle concentration of 104 to 5x105 particles/mL
- Sample requirement: For accurate results – up to 2.5 x 106 beads/mL for the RapidQuant assay; as few as 2,000 cells/test depending on the assay
The Life Technologies EVOS™ FL AUTO Imaging System was designed for a broad range of applications including, but not limited to, multiple-channel fluorescence imaging, protein analysis, pathology, cell culture, and in situ imaging. With positions for 5 objectives and 4 fluorescent light cubes, the EVOS FL Imaging System provides the flexibility to help meet most imaging research applications.
A Life Technologies EVOS™ Cell Imaging System is a must-have in your lab for cell imaging whether you’re capturing images for publication, teaching, or research. EVOS systems were designed to allow researchers to focus on their data rather than worrying about the operation of a microscope. From cell culture to complex protein analysis and multichannel fluorescence imaging, EVOS imaging systems help you perform a variety of routine and specialty applications. Proprietary LED light cube technology is designed to minimize photo-bleaching, offers >50,000 hours of LED illumination, and allows adjustable intensity—with no darkroom and no consumable costs.
This instrument is in immaculate condition. It is being sold with three fluorescent light cubes (DAPI, GFP and TX RED) along with a variety of vessel holders for the stage. It is being offered at $thousands less than an equivalent system on the retail market. Don’t miss out on this one!
- Publication quality images are always available
- High quality camera and optics to give maximum resolution
- Easy to use image and capture software
- LED light source is used to replace the traditional Mercury light source
- Hard-coated filter sets are used to enable higher transmission efficiencies
- Use of the light cubes means brighter fluorescence, higher transmission efficiencies, the ability to detect faint fluorescence signals, and better signal-to-noise ratios.
- Ancillary Windows 7 based computer with EVOS software.
- Large monitor for detailed images
- Illumination adjustable-intensity LED ( 50,000 hour life per light cube)
- Contrast Methods: Epifluorescence and transmitted light (bright field and phase-contrast)
- 5 – position objective turret
- Fluorescence channels: Simultaneously accommodates up to 4 fluorescent light cubes
- Condenser working distance: 60 mm
- Stage: Computer controlled stage for course and fine adjustments.
- Interchangeable vessel holders – available with instrument
- LCD Display 15-inch high res (1024 x 768 pixels) color monitor with adjustable tilt
- Camera: ony ICX285AQ color CCD, 1360 x 1024, 1.4 megapixels
- Image acquisition: External computer with integrated software for image acquisition
- Output ports: 3 USB ports, 1 DVI port
- Power supply: AC adaptor
- Dimensions: Height 58 cm (23 in); Depth 47 cm (19 in); Width 36 cm (14 in)
- Objectives (4 total): LPLAN PH2 4x/0.13; PLAN Fluor 10x/0.3; PLAN Fluor 20x/0.45; PLAN Fluor 40x/0.65
The GE Healthcare WAVEPOD II module integrates all the instrumentation associated with the WAVE Bioreactor 20/50 system, including optical dissolved oxygen, optical pH, and CO₂/O₂ gas mixing controls, to meet individual cell culture needs for insect cell, mammalian cell, perfusion, or cell therapy research applications. The unit combines these four key instruments into a single compact device, which connects via a digital link to the WAVE Bioreactor base. A large color touchscreen allows easy access to all parameters, including data from the bioreactor.
This module was removed from a lab where it was used in the cGMP production facility. It is in excellent condition and could immediately be used in conjunction with a Wave bioreactor. This unit is being sold at a major discount and is offered with a 60-day warranty.
- Clean and user-friendly design makes it suitable for a production environment.
- Large touch screen with helpful prompts.
- Optical pH and DO sensors are embedded in Cellbag bioreactors for robust and accurate process control.
- Secure online data acquisition with UNICORN DAQ 1.0 software.
- Dimensions: 395 x 280 x 405 mm
- Flow rate: Min 0.2 L/min for full CO2 specifications
- Electrical: 50/60 Hz / 200 Watt / 110 – 240 VAC
- Monitoring: 4.5-8/5 pH control range; 6-8 DO measurement range; (many more)
- Weight: 13.6 kg
- Model: CO2 O2 PHOPT DOOPT II
The Model M-110-P bench-top microfluidizer has been designed to reliably achieve continuous operating pressures up to 30,000 psi. This “plug and Play” instrument maximizes the energy-per-unit fluid volume which results in very uniform submicron particles.
This M-110P microfluidizer contains an on-board 2 hp electric-hydraulic drive that powers a single acting intensifier pump. Process pressures may be adjusted from 2,000-30,000 psi to produce the desired product results. As the reciprocating intensifier pump travels through its pressure stroke, the product is driven through the diamond interaction chamber. The fixed geometry micro channels accelerate the product stream to high velocities. The result is high-shear and impact forces giving the desired result. Upon exiting the interaction chamber, the product flows through an external cooling coil which regulates the product temperature. At this point, the product stream may be recirculated through the system for additional processing or sent to the next step in the overall process.
This unit was manufactured in 2009 and is in excellent condition. In October, it received a full service from Microfluidics engineering so it's ready to work! The microfluidizer is being sold with a 60 day warranty and it comes with an original User's manual.
The recommended uses for the M110-P include:
- Cell disruption
- Production of nano-dispersions and nano-emulsions
- Microencapsulation in polymers, liposomes and oils
Additional features include:
- Ability to achieve processing pressures up to 30,000 psi
- Produces product flow rate up to 125 mL/min
- Powered by a standard 120 VAC/60Hz single phase electric motor
- Fan cooled drive system
- Fits in standard laboratory chemical hood
- CE compliant
- Pressure range: 2,000 – 30,000 psi
- Minimum sample size: 50 mL
- Flow rate (water): up to 120 mL/min
- Product temp limit: 73 deg C
- Power requirements: 60Hz/120 VAC/20 amp
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 31.5 “ x 22” x 19”
- Weight: 110 kg (242 lbs)
- Interaction chamber: Diamond F20Y, 75 micron
- Plunger material: Zirconia Ceramic
- Stainless Steel enclosure
- Drive Method: electric Hydraulic
- Product Pressure Gage: Mechanical
- Feed reservoir: Stainless steel
Product:1 - 10 of 10