This pre-owned Sorvall SLC-3000 Super Lite Fixed angle rotor is in excellent condition. It is priced at about half the price of a new one and comes with a 60-day warranty. Don’t miss out!
Features and Specifications:
- Super Lite Composite Rotor
- Fixed Angle rotor: 23°
- Capacity: 6 x 500 mL
- Tube Dimensions: 70x190 mm
- Max Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Rotor Mass: 12.7 kg
- K Factor: 3394
- Autoclave: 121°C
The Labconco Steam Scrubber Model 44000-00 freestanding washer is a workhorse in numerous labs. This glassware washer has a built-in steam generator to penetrate and remove dried residue. It also has a built-in purified water pump that allows use of a non-pressurized purified water supply for up to six pure water rinses. Wash arms are located on the bottom of the racks, allowing more space for glassware and larger items such as animal cages. Interchangeable racks allow you to use the upper and lower spindle racks. This model is the freestanding model and allows the user the flexibility to use it in multiple laboratories. The glassware washer is designed and manufactured to thoroughly clean all your glassware and accessories. Using the soft-touch control panel, you can select pre-programmed wash cycles or program your own based on your individual requirements.
This unit is in very nice condition and is offered at about half the cost of a new one. It is being sold with a 60-day warranty.
- Key pad control for quick control and display of wash cycles
- Freestanding to allow flexibility in location
- Option switches for steaming and using purified water for the final rinses
- Compact in size to save precious lab space
- Mounted on casters for easy movement
- Easy adapting to existing water sources
- Includes top and bottom racks
- Includes Culture tube / test tube insert
- Includes utensil basket – for small items.
- Minimum fill water temperature: 120ºF (49ºC)
- Water consumption per fill: 2.5 gallons (9.5 liters)
- Minimum feed water pressure: 20 psi (138 kPa)
- Maximum feed water pressure: 120 psi (827 kPa)
- Electrical: 115 volts / 16 amps / 60 Hz single phase
- Chamber dimensions: 21.5” (wide) x 19” (deep) x 25.25” (high)
- Wash temperature: 180ºC
The Thermo Scientific Multifuge X1 is a general-purpose centrifuge that provides industry-leading capacity, easy-change rotor system, and improved safety features. Units accommodate up to 40% more 50-mL conical tubes than competitive models, increasing productivity in your laboratory.
This centrifuge is in very nice condition and comes with a swinging bucket rotor with buckets. The buckets can accommodate 15 mL / 50 mL inserts which are also included in the sale. It is also sold with a 60-day warranty and is priced at about half the cost of a new unit.
- Variable-speed digital control
- Automatic rotor recognition to ease programming
- Stainless steel chamber for safe operation
- Automatic lid closing and locking for safety
- Automatic shut off when imbalance is detected
- LCD can be programmed to hold up to 99 programs
- Nine preset acceleration and ten preset deceleration levels
- Digital speed control feature can be adjusted in both RPM and RCF.
- Maximum speed: 15,200 rpm
- Speed range: 300 to 15,200 rpm with a maximum RCF of 25,830 x G
- Rotor configuration: 4 x 400 mL
- Rotor capacity: 1.6 liter
- Dimensions (lid closed): 14.2” H x 17.3” W x 23.8” D
- Weight (without rotor): 128.6 lbs / 57.5 kg
- Power: 120 Volts / 60 hz
The ThermoQuest LCQ Duo mass spectrometer in conjunction with HPLC delivers high productivity compound identification for the routine research environment. The ThermoQuest LCQ DUO is a powerful and compact benchtop mass spectrometer for LC/MS/MS. The HPLC component is complete included a photodiode array detector and auto sampler. This Finnigan LCQ-DUO – HPLC system comes with Xcalibur software which permits in-line acquisition and integration of HPLC UV-Vis absorbance data along with mass spectral data. WideBand ActivationTM a standard feature on the ThermoQuest LCQ-DUO which applies resonance excitation energy that fragments the molecular ion and any product ion up to 20 amu less than the precursor ion.
This LC-MS system is in excellent condition and has been fully tested and includes the components listed below. It is being offered at a price that is attractive for the budget-minded researcher and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- ThermoQuest LCQ Duo Mass spectrometer
- ThermoQuest Surveyer autosampler
- ThermoQuest Surveyer MS pump
- ThermoQuest Surveyer PDA detector
- Solvent organizer
- Computer with monitor
- Installed Xcaliber software and software discs
- Edwards E2M28 high vacuum pump for Mass spec
- All original Operational manuals
- All interface cables, tubing and connectors
The Eppendorf epMotion 5075 automated liquid handling systems is designed to help you automate routine pipetting tasks to free up your time. Not only is the epMotion one of the most accurate pipetting stations on the market, by virtue of automation it helps you to eliminate manual pipetting errors and maximizes the reproducibility of your assays. The epMotion system offers different formats and with different upgrade options, giving you the flexibility to tailor the system to your specific applications. The unique software makes programming easy and allows you to set-up even complex tasks with minimal training.
This instrument came from a working environment and comes complete with the following accessories. It is in next to perfect condition, comes with a 60-day warranty, manuals and software/hardware.
- Up to 15 worktable positions
- Multi ConPC controllers with simulation, network and software upgrade options
- Option for grippers and 1-3 thermal modules
- Eppendorf epMotion 5075 liquid handler
- epBlue Software with monitor, keyboard and mouse (discs included)
- TS50 1-50 uL pipette head
- TM50 1-50 uL multi-channel pipette head
- TS1000 40-1000 uL pipette head
- TM1000 40-1000 uL multi-channel pipette head
- Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
- Robotic Arm(s): (1) interchangeable tool arm with (4) heads
- Channels: 1,8
- Volume: Up to 1000 uL
- Tip types: Disposable
The ÄKTA™ Pure is a flexible and intuitive chromatography system for fast purification of proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids from microgram to gram levels of target product.
The functions of the instrument can be tailored to your precise needs through a wide selection of variables including pH, salt concentration, flow rate, column type, etc. The UNICORN control software that is included can also be customized by addition of optional functionality such as Design of Experiments (DoE) for enhanced method optimization and Column log book for keeping proper column records. The flow path is forward facing and organized so that it is easy to understand how buffers and samples flow. UNICORN control software contains the tools needed for beginners and experienced users to perform all types of chromatography, from setting up and running a method to evaluating the data.
This instrument is in premium condition and comes with computer, software and fraction collector. It is priced at about 50% the cost of a new one and comes with a 60 day warranty. Don’t miss out!
ÄKTA Pure Benefits:
- Modular system design with a large range of options to allow flexibility in purification of proteins and peptides
- Customizable system that is easy to upgrade as your research needs develop
- Reliable system with components and integrated features based on the proven design of ÄKTA
- UNICORN software provides simple, intuitive, and flexible preprogrammed method templates and total system control to simplify your job
- Predefined method settings for all GE Healthcare lab-scale chromatography columns
- Applications supported: Affinity, size exclusion, ion exchange, hydrophobic interaction and reversed phase chromatography.
- Flow rate: 0.001 to 25 mL/min (normal range); 0.01 to 50 mL/min for column packing
- Operating pressure (max): 20 MPa (2900 psi)
- Tubing internal diameter: 0.5 mm
- Multiple wavelength detection: Up to 3 wavelengths
- Wavelength range: 190 to 700 nm
- Flow cell path length: 2 mm (optional 0,5 mm and 10 mm)
- pH monitoring: 0-14
- Buffer selection: 2A + 2B inlets in one valve
- Multiple sample injection: Upgradeable to 5 samples
- Dimensions: 535 mm Wide x 639 mm High x 470 mm Deep
- Weight: Approximately 53 Kg
- Electrical: 100-120 / 220-240 VAC
The Millipore Guava easyCyte HT Flow Cytometer is a flexible, compact and reliable high throughput benchtop system. This flow cytometer system produces dependable data for a wide range of multi-color cellular and bead assays. The instrument accommodates 96-well plates and up to 10 tubes in a single load. The EasyCyte HT doesn’t require sheathing fluid, so you can achieve absolute quantification, without the use of reference beads. The cytometer is equipped with a rotating, variable speed mixing paddle with auto cleaner. So, after loading the plate, there is no need for manual resuspension, and mixing is more efficient than with a shaking plate format.
The EasyCyte HT Flow Cytometer is the perfect instrument for cell counting, viability and drug discovery. It offers a wide variety of turn-key assays for single cell based applications. Data acquisition and analysis is also simple with the use of the guavaSoft Software, that includes dedicated training modules for new users. Data acquired by is automatically stored and can be recalled later for further analysis, as well as exported to a spreadsheet. The flow cytometery system also employs an easyCheck Module to make sure the system is performing at its best as well as a cleaning module to automatically clean the instrument after a run.
This instrument is in very nice condition and comes fully equipped. Many extras are also included in the sale. It is priced at about 50% the cost of a new instrument and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Operating temperature: 16-35 deg C
- Operating humidity: 10-90% relative humidity
- Power requirements: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 120W
- Detection: 5 colors including forward scatter
- Laser: 1, blue 488 nm (50 mW)
- Flow cell dimension: standard square capillary with ID of 100 um
- Pump: 7 – 36 µL/min
- Sample flow rate: positive displacement
- Waste and cleaning vials: 30 mL glass vial with screw cap
- Dead volume: 50 µL for 96 well plates; 75 µL for 0.5 mL microfuge tubes
- Sample concentration: final particle concentration of 104 to 5x105 particles/mL
- Sample requirement: For accurate results – up to 2.5 x 106 beads/mL for the RapidQuant assay; as few as 2,000 cells/test depending on the assay
The Thermo Scientific™ CryoPlus™ II Storage System is perfect to increase valuable laboratory storage space. This cryofreezer has a capacity to store up to 13,000 2.0 mL vials and provides precise and accurate control over all parameters without complicated programming. It demonstrates the ideal combination of liquid nitrogen, storage reliability and microprocessor technology for cryo-freezing.
This unit was obtained locally and only used a couple times since it was purchased new. The unit is like new and ready to work in your laboratory. It is priced at a little over half of the cost of a new unit and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- 16 preset audible and visual alarm combinations provide maximum product protection
- Automatic defogger incorporated into the manual fill index to improve visibility during retrieval
- Liquid level sensor and fill port within vacuum space, for maximum storage and sensor protection
- Front-mounted key lock and rear-mounted recessed power switch; control panel can also be locked
- Temperature sleeve (included) provides colder temperatures and efficient vapor phase operation
- Microprocessor controlled for precise liquid level control with over 16 parameters; with autofill system
- Control panel mounted on top for convenient access and easy touchpad programming
- Digital temperature display sensor located under the lid; this indicates the highest temperature reading inside the tank
- 24 tricolor LEDs continuously display actual liquid nitrogen level and high-level/low-level setpoints
- Alarm contacts for remote monitoring of storage tank conditions
- Durable construction with low profile tank with vacuum-insulated stainless steel chamber
- Two independent, flexible lid gaskets reduce moisture migration into the chamber
- Counterbalanced lid with foamed-in-place, high density polyurethane insulation; dedicated vent; 100% clearance
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Capacity: 200 Liters
- Dimensions (LxWxH) of exterior: 34 x 28.5 x 41 inches
- Type: Auto-Fill LN2 Cryo
- Voltage: 115 Volts / 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 325 lbs
- Certification: UL listed to US and Canadian requirements
The Lancer 1300 LX is a higher capacity glassware washer that keeps laboratory space limitations in mind. It provides washing and drying on 3 levels with 4 possible rack positions allowing for flexible loading configurations in a compact footprint. The dual drying system through both chamber and injector minimizes total process time. The load-bearing door provides a platform for convenient loading without having to carry heavy racks from workbench to washer. A variety of rack systems are available to enable economical upgrades when expanding the capacity of your lab if necessary.
This unit is in mint condition and manufactured in 2018. It was removed from a working laboratory that had used it briefly prior to closure. The system is fully tested and comes with several types of rack systems to provide you with the washing flexibility to accommodate all your glassware needs. It is being offered at a major discount as compared to a new system.
- Optimized cleaning performance
- Consistent pressure and flow ensured
- Environmental impact minimized
- Complete wash coverage for comprehensive cleaning
- Efficient and ergonomically friendly loading
- Process control and operation
- One touch efficiency – preset and custom controls available
- Documented control through control system monitors
- Easy to read screen menus to simplify setup and operations
- Exterior dimensions (WxHxD): 609 x 1643 x 752 mm (24”x64,7”x29,6”)
- Chamber dimensions (WxHxD): 535 x 644 x 520 mm (21,1”x25,4”x20,5”)
- Chamber volume: 180 L (6.4 cu.ft.)
- Weight: 145 kg (319 lbs.)
- · Washing levels: 3
- Human interface: Color touch screen 3,5”
- Controller: PROLUX - 40 programs
- Drying: Dual system - chamber and injector drying
The Custom BioGenic Systems V3000-AB Isothermal Carousel Liquid Nitrogen Freezer offers liquid nitrogen storage temperatures without liquid nitrogen contact. Liquid nitrogen is stored in the jacketed space in the wall of the freezer which results in safe dry storage for your samples. Additionally, with no liquid nitrogen in the storage area the risk of cross contamination and the safety risks associated with the handling of liquid nitrogen are greatly reduced. The built in carousel can be safely rotated with an external handle, there is no need to reach inside the freezer and our square lid opening won't restrict access to square racks. This carousel type freezer use our time tested and reliable 2301 controller with a dual temperature display, autofill and many additional features. Custom BioGenic Isothermal Carousel Liquid Nitrogen Freezers have an industry best temperature gradient that averages -193°C inside the storage area.
The freezer and controller are in very nice condition and would be fully tested with liquid nitrogen prior to shipping. The system is being sold at a fraction of the cost of a new one and comes with a 60-day warranty.
Features of the V3000 AB Freezer:
- No need to remove one rack to access another
- No unnecessary exposure to room temperatures
- Carousel is rotated from outside of the freezer reducing the risk of injury or temperature fluctuations
- Exceptional temperature uniformity
- Easy access to samples from the front of the freezer
- Removable console allows for complete access to the sample storage space if necessary
- CBS Isothermal Carousel Freezers are cooled by a patented liquid nitrogen jacket, with no liquid in the sample storage space
- The only true dry storage freezer available
- No risk of cross-contamination though liquid nitrogen contact without the need for special packaging
- The isothermal design also provides added user-safety eliminating contact with or splashing of liquid nitrogen.
- Accommodates a variety of different rack configurations.
Features of the 2301 Controller
- Records 12 alarms & events such as fill start, fill stop, etc. with dated time stamp, printed or displayed.
- Download cryo-monitor data files to PC and convert them .csv files for use in Microsoft Excel.
- Ethernet and auxiliary RS485 for future expansion.
- Dedicated 24Vdc signal output to activate a third 24Vdc valve to control the LN2 supply.
- Global Remote Alarm-Dry contact that switches during any alarm condition.
- Date Log- Print or display Temp. A, Temp. B and level with date and time stamp.
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity: 70 Liters
- Static Evaporation rate: 9 liters/day
- Static Hold time: 8 days
- External Width 37 in / 94 cm
- External Depth: 48 in / 122 cm
- External Height: 48 in / 122 cm
- Usable Interior Height: 29 in / 74 cm
- Usable Interior Diameter: 31 in / 79 cm
- Weight Empty: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Weight Full: 720 lbs / 327 kg
The Labnet PrismR refrigerated micro centrifuge combines performance and convenience. High speed, low operating noise and intuitive handling. The unit is extremely user-friendly combining convenience and flexibility. Just set the time and speed by a push of a button. The high-contrast LED display shows time, rpm, rcf with the real-time temperature. The speed in rpm or rcf can be viewed even during the run cycle. The compact design saves valuable space on the often crowded lab bench.
This microfuge with rotor and containment cover. It is in great condition and is being sold at a major discount as compared to a new unit (retail list price = $5,269) and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Quiet operation – even at max speed
- Ergonomic rotor design
- Autoclavable aluminum rotor
- Powerful cooling system cools from room temp to 4 deg C in only 8 min
- Instant operation by pressing TIME button
- Max speed: 13,500 rpm for this refrigerated model
- Rotor capacity: 24 x 1.5 mL/2.0 mL reaction tubes
- Rotor material: Aluminum and autoclavable
- Timer: 0.5 – 99 min (also continuous)
- Temp range: -10 deg C to 40 deg C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 277 x 248 x 450 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Power: 110V / 230V
The Advanced Instruments Osmo1Single-Sample Micro-Osmometer is a state-of-the-art instrument used to measure the osmolality of a sample by freezing point depression. The Osmo1 is ideally suited for clinical laboratories that prefer to directly draw and test small sample volumes and are looking for an osmometer that offers ease of use, accurate and precise results, security and efficiency of electronic data management.
This instrument is in “like-new” condition and is being offered at a fraction of the cost of a new one which retails at around $30K. It is also being offered with sample plunger and a starter pack of osmol standards.
- Factory calibrated and ready to test
- Calibration only required if quality control is out of specification, or after maintenance
- One-step direct sampling, simply aspirate sample and load sampler into the instrument
- Fast, 90-second test time
- Color-coding, in combination with on-screen messages which provides clear indication of instrument status
- Only requires 20 μL of sample required
- Selectable 2- or 3-point calibration to satisfy CLIAcalibration verification requirement
- Operating range up to 2,000 mOsm/kg H2O to cover all of the samples your laboratory may encounter
- Ethernet and USB ports on back of the instrument
- Onboard printer for easy printing and archiving of test results
- Ease-Eject™ Sampler for convenient sample introduction, thus, eliminating sample loss
- Onboard sampler holder for convenient placement when not in use
- Integrated barcode scanner with built-in barcode scanner allows for traceable sample identification and reduces transcription errors
- Touchscreen for intuitive, color-coded menu-driven operating system to display test results and enable enhanced data management
- Sample volume 20 ± 1 μL
- Sample Units mOsm/kg H2O
- Resolution 1 mOsm/kg H2O
- Range 0 to 2000 mOsm/kg H2O
- Onboard printer, USB 2.0 Type A ports (2), USB 2.0 Type B ports (1), Ethernet 10/100, RJ45 connector port (1)
- Supported languages Simplified Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Storage temperature -20°C to +45°C (-4°F to +113°F)
- Electrical voltage 100 to 240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption 60 Watts
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 38 cm x 36 cm x 38 cm (15” x 14” x 15”)
- Net weight 6.0 kg (13.3 lbs.)
The Qsonica Q2000 ultrasonic processor offers the ability to process industrial scale sample volumes in individual batches or flow through applications. This model includes a 100um amplitude, 1.5 inch diameter, 10 inch long probe and booster. The booster increases the amplitude of the probe which enables larger volumes to be processed.
This Q2000 system is extremely versatile and allows the user to program processing times and a full range of intensity settings. Processing time can be set from 1 second to 10 hours. A pulsing feature is also included. Pulsing can reduce the amount of heat generated by sonication when processing temperature sensitive samples. A temperature monitoring probe option is also available.
This Q2000 sonication system which also includes a Sound Enclosure, High Volume Flow Cell and Circulating Chiller was purchased specifically for a project but never used. It also comes in the original packaging. It is being offered at about 60% the cost of a new comparable system from Qsanica.
- Programmable operation
- Set time and amplitude for hands free operation
- Pulse mode Prevent heat buildup in temperature sensitive samples
- Digital amplitude / intensity control
- Output intensity can be set from 20-100%
- Elapsed time indicator
- Displays duration of sonication
- Display of wattage and joules
- Real-time energy monitoring
- Overload protection to prevent damage to circuitry if a fault occurs
- Temperature protection Prevents overheating of samples
- Power Rating: 2,000 watts
- Frequency: 20kHz
- Programmable Timer:10 hours
- Adjustable Pulse On/Off:1 second to 1 minute
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7 x 15 x 18.25 in. (178 x 380 x 463 mm)
- Voltage: 220V, 50/60 Hz
The Buchi Mini Spray Dryer B-290 has been designed and built as a laboratory instrument. The system is also adaptableto batch production. The B-290has been the world leading laboratory scale spray dryer since many years. It is designed to accommodate your spray drying process for wide range of applications in various fields such as pharma, materials, chemistry, food, feed, beverages, etc. It allows working with acids, organic solvents or mixtures of aqueous- and organic solvents safely in combination with the Inert Loop B-295 and the Dehumidifier B-296.
This system is in very nice condition. It comes complete with a Jun-Aire air compressor, Buchi 296 dehumidifier and an assortment of ancillary components. It is priced at about half the cost of a new system with similar components.
Easy to operate, efficient and features a large range of applications.
Scale up to pilot or industrial scale possible
Fast setup and cleaning times
Visible process due to glass assembly
Adjustable particle size (2 to 25 microns)
Reproducible powder production at lab scale
Small sample amount saves valuable material (> 5g)
High yields (up to 70%)
Fast drying process (up to 1L/ h)
Shorter times to optimize formulations
Low maintenance costs
Power consumption: max 400 W
Connection voltage: 200-230 V ± 10 %
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Batch volume: 0.3 litre
Heating control (from B-290) PT-100, control accuracy ± 2°C
Interface: Serial port RS-232 for all parameters
Spray gas: Compressed air or nitrogen / 200 - 800 l/h, 5 - 8 bar
Nozzle tip diameter: 0.7 mm standard, other sizes 1.4 and 2.0 mm available
Possible particle diameter range: 20 - 200 μm
Mean residence time: 1.0 - 1.5 sec.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 20 x 20 x 30 cm
Weight: 2.4 kg
Heating liquid: Water or a thermal oil (polyethylene glycol PEG 400 with low viscosity)
Heating liquid volume: 1.4 litre Max.
The Qsonica Q125 is a microprocessor based, programmable ultrasonic processor and is a workhorse in the industry. The unit is effective for standard cell disruption, DNA/RNA shearing, homogenization and many other applications. The Q125 is ideal for small samples and for customers that do not plan to scale up to larger volumes in the future. This model offers the same programming and display features as the more expensive Q500 unit.
This processor is in premium condition and is offered at a major discount as compared to a new instrument. Don’t miss out on this one!
- Programmable operation: Set time and amplitude for hands free operation
- Pulse mode: Prevent heat buildup in temperature sensitive samples
- Digital amplitude / intensity control: Output intensity can be set from 20-100%
- Elapsed time indicator: Displays duration of sonication
- Display of wattage and joules: Real-time energy monitoring
- Overload protection: Prevents damage to circuitry if a fault occurs
- RoHS compliant: Uses lead free components
- Compact design: Takes up less space than competitive units
- Includes a standard 1/8” diameter probe.
- Power rating: 125 Watts
- Frequency: 20 kHz
- Programmable Timer: Up to 10 hrs
- Pulse On/Off: Adjustable 1 sec up to 1 minute
- Dimensions: 8” wide x 14” long x 6” high
Product:1 - 15 of 15