E-commerce: Product/Category List
Fisher Scientific Model 282A Vacuum Oven
The Fisher Scientific Isotemp Model 282A vacuum oven is ideal for general vacuum drying and heating applications. The spacious interior is well suited for a variety of drying needs. This unit is designed to operate with reduced pressures and/or inert atmospheres and is equipped with separate vacuum and gas ports, each with its own control valve.
This vacuum oven is in perfect condition and is being offered at significant discount as compared to the cost of a new unit.
- Automatic time and temperature control with LED display
- Seven-day programmable timer can cycle the oven on or off up to eight times per day
- Self diagnostics for open thermocouple, shorted triac, open heater, and over-temperature prevention plus panel alert lights
- Built-in safety controller prevents temperature runaway
- Backup thermostat
- Equipped with separate vacuum and gas ports with control valves
- Chamber door with full-view, tempered safety glass
- Silicone door gasket and stainless-steel interior
- Cold-rolled steel exterior is protected by baked-on epoxy enamel finish
- Capacity to hold up to eight shelves
- Dimensions, Interior: 18D x 12W x 12 in.H (46 x 31 x 31cm)
- Exterior: 23L x 26W x 22 in.H (58 x 66 x 56cm)
- Capacity: 1.5 cu ft (0.04 mm3)
- Shipping weight, 205 lb. (92.9kg)
- Temperature range: Ambient to 280°C
- Heat rise time: Ambient to 100 deg C in less than 30 min.
- Setpoint accuracy: Less than ±2°C
- Setpoint reproducibility: ±0.1°C
- Display: 3-digit LED display to nearest 1°C
- Vacuum Pump-down time: To < 1mm in 3 min using a pump with 100 L/min air
- Atmosphere control: Use with non-corrosive, nonflammable gases such as nitrogen and CO2.