E-commerce: Product/Category List
Retsch MM 200 Mixer Mill
The mixer mill MM 200 is a compact versatile bench-top unit, which has been developed specially for dry grinding of small amounts of sample. It can mix and homogenize powders in only a few seconds. It is also perfectly suitable for the disruption of biological cells as well as for DNA/RNA extraction. With its high performance and great flexibility the MM 200 is a unique product in the market. The mixer mill can pulverize two samples from 0.2 to 20 ml at the same time. For cell disruption it is possible to process 20 samples simultaneously. The MM 200 operates so effectively that the sample is hardly warmed at all due to the very short grinding time. Thus most materials can be pulverized and mixed at ambient temperature, without any cooling.
This instrument is in “like new” condition and is offered at a major discount as compared to a new unit. It comes with a 60 day warranty and a User’s manual.
- Reproducible, efficient grinding, mixing and homogenization in seconds
- Powerful grinding by impact and friction, up to 25 Hz for up to 20 samples per run
- Up to 9 SOPs can be stored
- Can accommodate a wide range of accessories including various jar and ball sizes, adapter racks, grinding tool materials
- Simple and comfortable operation
- Feed size: Up to 6 mm
- Final Fineess: approx. 10 microns
- Batch size/Volume: 2 x 10 mL
- Mean grinding time: 2 min
- Number grinding stations: 2
- Digital presentation of grinding time: 10 sec to 99 min.