E-commerce: Product/Category List
Barnstead / Labline MaxQ 2000 CO2 Shaker
The Barnstead Max Q2000 Digital is ideal for heavy loads and provides uniform agitation and continuous 24/7 operation, even at high speeds. This CO2-resistant digital unit can be used in a CO2 incubator without malfunction on electrical components due to the harsh environment.
This instrument is in excellent condition and is being offered at a major discount as compared to the cost of a new unit. It also comes with a universal platform and a 60-day warranty.
- Maintenance-free solid-state DC brushless motor.
- Can be used in a variety of incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators.
- Electrical and mechanical components treated to protect them from up to 10% CO2 and 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Operates in temperature ranges of 0° to 40°C (104°F).
- Platform size accept loads up to 35 lbs.
- Variable speed control from 15 to 500 rpm.
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hr. up to 999 hr. or 0.1 min. to 999 min.
- Minimize errors: speed and operating time display simultaneously on two individual LED displays.
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking.
- User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital handheld tachometer, where verification is required and protocols can be standardized.
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected and visual/audible alarms signal until condition is corrected.
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure.
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed and time.
- Platform Dimensions: 18 x 18 inches
- Overall Dimensions Inches (cm): 17.4 (44.2) x 13.5 (34.3) x 6.4 (16.3)
- Shipping Weight Lb. (kg): 47 (21.3)