The Eppendorf 5810 R centrifuge is a high-speed, multi-purpose centrifuge for a variety of applications: cell harvesting, high-speed separation of cell lysates, and DNA precipitations. The automatic rotor sensing feature will recognize your rotors and detect imbalances for safe operation. Refrigerator units cool rotor chamber in about 15 minutes and keep chambers at a constant temperature while lid is close, even at maximum speeds. Set the temperature range between 9°C and 40°C. The built-in drain eliminates water accumulated from condensation and prevents corrosion.
This centrifuge is in very nice condition and comes with a swinging bucket rotor with buckets and 15 mL inserts. It is being offered at about 50% of retail price and comes with a 60-day warranty.
Features and Specifications:
- Capacity: 4 x 500 mL bottles, 28 x 50 mL conical tubes, or 16 x microplates — ideal for high throughput labs needing flexibility in sample running.
- Max Capacity: 2000 mL
- Speed can be set from 220-14,000rpm (20,817xG) to maximum speed in increments of 10 rpm
- Selectable program memory for up to 35 individual user programs
- Adjustable speed short spin button for quick runs
- Max RCF: 20800 x g
- Noise level: < 54 dBA
- Dimensions: Length 61 cm, Width 53 cm
- Power: 115 VAC / 60 Hz
- Temperature range: -9 to +40°C
- Standby cooling maintains temperature when not in use
- FastTemp function for fast pre-cooling in as little as 15 minutes and maximum temperature accuracy of the rotor
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and extend compressor life
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation and prevent corrosion