The Mettler-Toledo AX105 Delta Range Analytical SemiMicro Balance with Fully Automatic Calibration Technology (FACT) and motorized (or manual) movement of glass doors.
The AX1005 is a comparator balance for mass comparison or comparison weighing of weight pieces and other objects up to 1,109 g with 0.01 mg (10 µg) readability. It is designed to meet requirements of National Institute of Metrology , national and industrial calibration laboratories, weights and measures offices and verification offices for legal metrology weights.
This Balance is in excellent condition and comes with a 60-day warranty.
Features and Specifications:
- Suspended weighing pan to eliminate eccentric load errors virtually completely and to increase accuracy effectively
- Graphic display with touch screen operation
- WeighCom application for guided mass comparison
- Download software from the Internet
- SmartSens for hands-off operation
- Below-the-balance weighings (e.g. density determinations)
- Very stable measurement conditions thanks to separate control unit
- Capacity: 1,109 g
- Readability: 0.01 mg
- Pan Size: Hanging 100 mm
- Repeatability: 0.02 mg
- Settling time (typical): 10 - 20 s
- Adjustment with internal weights at a keystroke
- Electrical weighing range: 0 - 109 g
- Linearity : ± 0.12 mg
- Adjustment with external weights: 100 g
- The balance can be used in 3 languages: English, Spanish and French.
- Balance dimensions (W x L x H) :9.4" x 19.8" x 11.5" (241mm x 505mm x 293mm).
- Effective height above the pan: 240mm.
- Weighing pan sizes: 3" x 3" (80mm x 80 mm).
- Balance weight: 9.7 kg (21.3 lb)
- The balance comes with a manual