The RV3 series of small oil sealed rotary vane pumps deliver excellent ultimate vacuum pressure, high pumping speeds and superior vapor handling capabilities with quiet operation. These pumps offer proven performance that sets the industry standard for R&D and scientific pumping applications.
All RV pumps are approved to UL and CSA standards by an external test house and feature our unique mode selector switch, meaning one model is suitable for both high vacuum or high throughput applications.
There are multiple applications for this RV3 including: analytical instruments, bench-top vacuum applications, freeze drying, high speed centrifugation, distillation and extraction, rotary evaporation, etc.
To keep things quiet in your lab, this RV3 comes with a Sonation SSH11 noise reduction box which is fitted with a stainless steel oil tray and a flange kit for the mist filter that is also included. Both the pump and Sonation box are in very nice condition and come with a 60-day warranty.
- High reliability - generous lubrication of moving parts.
- Safe for operation - fast acting inlet valve for anti-suck back protection
- Ability to configure to your vacuum needs - mode selector and two position gas ballast.
- Easy maintenance for minimal down time.
- Better work environment - quiet running and minimal intrusive frequencies.
- Universal motor to cover the widest voltage and frequency ranges.
- Smooth controlled inlet valve opening by oil pressure - eliminates pressure surges
- Rapid closing inlet valve within 0.4 seconds of pump stopping.
- Displacement at 60Hz - 4.5 m3h-1 / 2.6 ft3min-1
- Ultimate pressure: 2.0 x 10-3 mbar / 1.5 x 10-3 torr
- Max inlet pressure for water vapor: 80 mbar / 60 torr
- Max allowed outlet pressure: 0.2 bar gauge / 2.8 psig
- Motor power 50/60 Hz: 450 / 550 W
- Weight (without oil): 25 Kg / 55 lbs
- Noise level: 48 dB(A) @ 50 Hz
- Operating temperature range: 12 - 40oC