The Innovatis Cedex is an automated cell counter and analyzer. Implementing the proven Trypan Blue exclusion method for assessing cell viability, this system promises accuracy and efficiency. The unit provides an automated replacement for time intensive manual methods in determining information such as cell viability, density, size, morphology, aggregation rate, and other important characteristics. User independent analysis is performed in a matter of minutes, saving valuable research time without having to sacrifice accuracy. The instrument automates procedures, such as sample handling, staining, and counting, with analysis performed automatically. In doing so, variance caused by manual errors (such as with pipetting) is avoided, guaranteeing precision and reproducibility.
This unit was acquired from a working laboratory environment and powers on; however, it has not been tested since the software is not available.
- Proven method for determining cell viability
- Automated replacement for manual methods for determining cell characteristics
- Automates simple handling, staining and counting for maximum efficiency
- Software analysis provides quick differentiation between cells (viable and dead) vs debris and contamination in the sample.
- An AS20 autosampler is included for high throughput of samples
- Operates on 1000 uL sample volume
- Detects 5 x 104 to 1 x 107 cells/mL