The Primo Vert Model 370 works well when a quick and efficient check of living cells is in order. It is widely used in genetics, cell biology, cancer, and HIV research. This Zeiss inverted microscope has great optical quality and is user-friendly. This microscope’s unique feature is a monitor that is permanently mounted. It also has features like an automatic light switch-off, universal phase slider for all types of objectives, and a modular illumination. The modular illuminator can be either LED or halogen. This model is also comfortable to use and the attached LCD monitor accommodates all users and allows simultaneous viewing by multiple users.
This late-model microscope is in excellent condition and comes with 4 objectives for maximum flexibility. It is being sold for about half the cost of a new unit and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- LCD screen mounted on scope for easy viewing
- Attractive ergonomic design with excellent optics
- Phase and brightfield contrasting techniques
- 30w halogen illumination
- 4-position nose piece
- 20 mm field of view
- Infinity optics
- Increased working distance with easy removal of condenser
- Objective indicators for fast identification of magnification
- Carrying handle on back of scope