The Eppendorf 5417C Centrifuge is a reliable microprocessor controlled microcentrifuge that spins up to 16,400 rpm with consistent quiet operation (<60dB). This benchtop or cold room centrifuge features automatic rotor detection, which automatically calibrates to rotor specifications and limits rotor speed per different rotor. The Eppendorf 5417C includes a 30-place capacity rotor, but can also be used with multiple Eppendorf rotors for 24-place, swinging bucket 8-place, or six 8-tube strips. Easy-to-use keypad and LED allow users to select time and speed, in variable second or minutes and rpm or rcf units respectively. Maximum speeds are reached within ten seconds. This rotor has a maximum speed of 14,000 RPM.
This centrifuge is in very nice condition and comes complete with the rotor. It is priced at less than 50% the cost of a new unit and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 16,400 with fixed angle rotor; 10,000 with swinging bucket rotor
- Maximum g-Force (RCF): 25,000 with fixed angle; 11,700 with swinging bucket rotor
- Maximum Capacity: 30 x 1.5 – 2.0 mL tubes
- Temperature range: Ambient to 40 °C
- Timer: Digital 1 – 99 min
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.8 x 31 x 43 cm
- Power: 115 Volts, 60 Hz