The New Brunswick U725 Innova Ultra-low offers the perfect balance of power and efficiency. The freezer demonstrates quick pull-down times and recovery between door openings while only consuming 16.4 kWh/day. Energy-efficient, quiet-running and dependable, the U725 use space-saving Vacuum Insulation Panel technology to reduce wall thickness for a significant increase in storage capacity. The capacity of the freezer is 25.6 cu ft and has three compartments for samples.
This freezer is in very nice condition and comes from a working laboratory. It is offered at less than half the cost of a new unit and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Vacuum Insulation Panels allow increased internal capacity with the same footprint as a 20 cu.ft. traditionally foamed freezer
- Inner doors are gasketed and insulated, creating 3 separate compartments to minimize cold air loss while accessing samples
- Easy to read, eye level, flush mounted LED control panel and alarm status with integrated SMART PLUS™ diagnostics
- SMART PLUS diagnostic system displays error codes allowing accurate diagnoses by engineers over the phone, saving you time and money
- Each shelf is adjustable in height for additional storage flexibility(1/2" increments)
- Unique vacuum vent is ergonomically located at waist level and allows immediate access to your freezer
- Inner doors can be quickly removed without tools for easier and faster defrosting
- Full stainless steel interior is easily cleaned and eliminates the possibility of rusting during maintenance and defrost cycles
- Unique low temperature outer door seals allow gaskets to remain flexible at - 86°C and prevent ice buildup
- Password protection of alarm and temperature set points to prevent unauthorized setting changes