E-commerce: Product/Category List
Nikon Diaphot-TMD Inverted Fluorescence Phase Microscope
The Nikon Diaphot Inverted Fluorescence Phase microscope has been a workhorse in numorous labs around the world. This scope is complete and comes with a number of attractive features.
This microscope is being sold at a fraction of the cost of a new unit and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Nikon objective lenses including:
- Ph 1, E10 0.25
- Ph2, DL 20/0.4
- Ph3, DL E40 0.65
- Plan 4, 0.1
- Nosepiece that rotates smoothly into 6- positions
- Manual XY stage movement using vertical controllers
- Nikon Phase Contrast Turret Condenser
- EL WD 0.3 Condenser lens
- Halogen Transmitted light source (12V; 100W).
- Eyepiece pair: CFWN 10X/20 mm
- Iris diaphragm in transmitted light path
- Three filter slots with filters installed
- Digital Camera (9.0 MP) with USB outlet
- Phase settings: Ph1, Ph2, Ph3 and empty space for brightfield
- 100W mercury lamp housing with mercury lamp
- Nikon HBO external power supply for mercury lamp