Shimadzu's LC-8A solvent delivery pump is extremely versatile, offering a wide flow rate range to easily perform your isocratic analytical to preparative HPLC applications. It may also be used for binary or ternary gradients when teamed with one or two additional LC-8A pumps. The LC-8A's high performance design features dual reciprocating pistons for stable, reproducible flow at both low and high flow rates, pulse compensation to prevent pulsation problems, and a compressibility factor set point to assure flow rate accuracy.
These two LC-8A pumps are in excellent working and cosmetic condition and are being offered at a fraction of the cost of new pumps. The units will be sold with a 60-day warranty.
- Ideally suited for scale-up work
- Delivers flow rates from 0.1 to 150 mL/min without changing pump heads
- Seamless transition from analytical and preparative runs
- Dual reciprocating pistons for stable reproducible flow
- Pulse compensation to prevent pulsation problems
- Compressibility factor set point to assure flow rate accuracy
- User-friendly single point control from an SCL-10A controller
- Readily integrates with Shimadzu Prominence software.
- Easy maintenance with simple front access to both pump heads
- Flow rate accuracy: 2% (0.5-150 mL/min)
- Flow rate stability: 0.5% (0.5-150 mL/min)
- Wet parts material: Stainless steel, Hastelloy C, Vespel, Sappire
- Suction filter: 10 um
- Dimensions (mm): 350(w) x 450(d) x 210(h)
- Weight: 32 kg
- Power: 120 Volts / 50/60 Hz