The ABgene Thermo-Sealer is a manual heat sealer ideal for low to medium throughout applications. This compact and portable instrument can seal a wide range of plates of differing heights when supported by plate carriers. The heating element of the sealer is pre-set for optimal sealing conditions to produce permanent or removable seals.
This unit is in excellent condition and is being sold at a very attractive price. Be the first on your block!
- Manual operation
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Capability with plates of different heights
- Improved shuttle slide mechanism
- Input Voltage: 110V
- Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Power Consumption: 500 Watts
- Fuse Rating: 5 A
- Internal Heather: 350 Watts
- Instrument Housing: Sheet Metal
- Weights: 3.4kg
- Dimensions: 140mm x 150mm x 330mm