The Agilent 1100 Series LC/MSD offers you the sensitivity, selectivity, and depth of molecular information inherent in mass spectrometry—in a package that is rugged, reliable, and surprisingly easy to learn, operate, and maintain.
This system is in very nice condition and comes fully tested. It is being offered at a fraction of the cost of a comparable new system.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of samples with choice of ESI or APCI Ionization
- High sensitivity and selectivity
- Ability to acquire a tremendous depth of molecular information by combining LC with mass spectral analysis
- Short analysis time
- Ability to use existing HPLC conditions for analysis of most sample types
- Easy and user-friendly system setup
- Fast software data processing for increased productivity
- Easy switching from ESI to APCI detection systems
- Built-in validation tools, diagnostics and support
- Chemstation software and hardware included
- Agilent 1100/1200 HPLC fitted with autosampler, column oven, DAD detector and mass spectrometer
- SIM sensitivity: API electrospray at 400 uL/min or APCI at 1000 uL/min
- Mass range: VL – m/z 50-1500; SL – m/z 50-3000
- Mass accuracy: 0.13 u within the calibrated mass range
- Mass axis stability: 0.13 u over 8 hours
- Use of orthogonal flow sprayer with pneumatic nebulizer
- High capacity solvent drying system with user control of gas features
- Dielectric platinum-plated capillary for independent optimization of spray chamber and ion optics
- Air-cooled vacuum system with dual turbomolecular pumps.