The Thermo Scientific Multifuge X1 is a general-purpose centrifuge that provides industry-leading capacity, easy-change rotor system, and improved safety features. Units accommodate up to 40% more 50-mL conical tubes than competitive models, increasing productivity in your laboratory.
This centrifuge is in very nice condition and comes with a swinging bucket rotor with buckets. The buckets can accommodate 15 mL / 50 mL inserts which are also included in the sale. It is also sold with a 60-day warranty and is priced at about half the cost of a new unit.
- Variable-speed digital control
- Automatic rotor recognition to ease programming
- Stainless steel chamber for safe operation
- Automatic lid closing and locking for safety
- Automatic shut off when imbalance is detected
- LCD can be programmed to hold up to 99 programs
- Nine preset acceleration and ten preset deceleration levels
- Digital speed control feature can be adjusted in both RPM and RCF.
- Maximum speed: 15,200 rpm
- Speed range: 300 to 15,200 rpm with a maximum RCF of 25,830 x G
- Rotor configuration: 4 x 400 mL
- Rotor capacity: 1.6 liter
- Dimensions (lid closed): 14.2” H x 17.3” W x 23.8” D
- Weight (without rotor): 128.6 lbs / 57.5 kg
- Power: 120 Volts / 60 hz