The ThermoQuest LCQ Duo mass spectrometer in conjunction with HPLC delivers high productivity compound identification for the routine research environment. The ThermoQuest LCQ DUO is a powerful and compact benchtop mass spectrometer for LC/MS/MS. The HPLC component is complete included a photodiode array detector and auto sampler. This Finnigan LCQ-DUO – HPLC system comes with Xcalibur software which permits in-line acquisition and integration of HPLC UV-Vis absorbance data along with mass spectral data. WideBand ActivationTM a standard feature on the ThermoQuest LCQ-DUO which applies resonance excitation energy that fragments the molecular ion and any product ion up to 20 amu less than the precursor ion.
This LC-MS system is in excellent condition and has been fully tested and includes the components listed below. It is being offered at a price that is attractive for the budget-minded researcher and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- ThermoQuest LCQ Duo Mass spectrometer
- ThermoQuest Surveyer autosampler
- ThermoQuest Surveyer MS pump
- ThermoQuest Surveyer PDA detector
- Solvent organizer
- Computer with monitor
- Installed Xcaliber software and software discs
- Edwards E2M28 high vacuum pump for Mass spec
- All original Operational manuals
- All interface cables, tubing and connectors