The Eppendorf 5702R refrigerated benchtop centrifuge is a leader in its class. It operates at a wide range of speeds and is compatible with six interchangeable rotors.
This instrument is in "like new" condition and ready to work in your lab. In fact, we received it in the original factory wrapping and shipping box so it probably has never been used. It is priced at about half the cost of a new unit and comes with a 60-day warranty. A rotor is not included in the purchase but theyare readily available from a variety of vendors for around $750 each.
- Ideal for use in research and clinical laboratories.
- Refrigerated variable-speed centrifuge with speeds ranging from 100 to 4,400 rpm
- Compatible with six interchangeable rotors (sold separately) and can accommodate up to four 100mL tubes
- Digital speed control in both rpm and RCF
- Rotor imbalance is detected for reduced wear, noise, and vibration
- Lid lock prevents the unit from being opened while the centrifuge is running for increased safety
- Capability of storing two centrifugation programs for user convenience.
- Max speed: 4,400 rpm
- Max relative centrifugal force: 3,000 x g
- Temperature range for operation: -9°C to 40°C
- Timer: 0.5 to 99 min or continuous
- Power: 120 V; 60 Hz
- Weight: 78 lbs / 36 kg
- Dimensions: 26 x 38 x 58 cm (H x W x D) or 10" x 15" x 23"
- Rotors: Swinging bucket or fixed angle (sold separately).