The PE TopCount NXT is a workhorse in the industry. The internal Windows 2000 software provides the maximum capability for both basic research and high throughput screening. The instrument allows you to count radioisotopic and luminescent samples twelve at a time in both 96- and 384-well microplates, separately or intermixed.
This instrument comes completely tested with standards and is in excellent working condition.
- Removable plate stacker to allow more than 15,000 samples to be loaded for the highest unattended counting capacity,
- Internal software that allows the TopCount to be easily networked to provide error-free, automatic data transmission.
- Extra sturdy table with a highly efficient cooling system.
- Complete set of manuals and original software discs.
- Solid history of regular preventative maintenance by a local Perkin Elmer engineer
- Date of Manufacture: 2004