The Viscotek TDA 305 is a fully integrated detector containing refractive index, light scattering and intrinsic viscosity detectors.
The refractive index detector is a deflective-type differential refractive index detector for measuring the concentration of a dissolved sample in solution. The unique design of the detector provides high sensitivity. The robust cell can handle higher backpressures than other RI detectors which allows the RI detector to be placed in series with the other detectors for maximum sensitivity.
Sold as part of the Viscotek TDAmax system, or as a stand-alone module, The Viscotek Triple Detector Array (TDA) instrument can function as a stand-alone module or be part of the Viscotek TDAmax system. The integrated detectors and columns are fully temperature controlled up to 80°C to ensure optimum detector stability. The detectors and configured in series to ensure maximum sensitivity. Each detector provides complimentary data on the macromolecules being analyzed.
Using the Tetra Detector format of this system, the addition of an ultraviolet photodiode array (UV-PDA) detector provides additional compositional data of copolymers and conjugated proteins. Combined, the detectors are capable of measuring concentration, molecular weight, intrinsic viscosity and molecular size Rh and Rg of natural and synthetic polymers and proteins. Applications include studying molecular weight, aggregation, conjugates and copolymers, and molecular structure.
This late-model detector is in very nice condition and ready to work in your lab. It is priced to sell.
- Right angle light scattering (RALS) detection which has highest signal to noise for absolute molecular weight of small polymers and proteins.
- Ability to determine absolute molecular weight of synthetic and natural polymers without extrapolation using Low angle light scattering (LALS).
- Ability to assess protein and polymer structure (including branching) information using intrinsic viscosity detector.
- Presence of a high-sensitivity RI detector specifically designed with multi-detection GPC/SEC in mind.
- Molecular size of large molecules is measured in terms of hydrodynamic radius (Rh) and Rg.
- Copolymer or protein conjugate composition is determined using multi-wavelength UV-PDA detector
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant.
- Full suite of calibration and GPC/SEC calculation types is present
- Dimensions (W, D, H): 41cm x 54cm x 28cm
- Weight: 28.5 Kg
- Laser safety: Class 1
- Software: OmniSEC, 6 channels at 5Hz, unlimited acquisition time
- Four detectors present: Light scattering; Refractive Index; Viscometer; UV-PDA
- Operating temperature: 15ºC – 40ºC.