The Beckman Coulter Allegra 21R Benchtop Refrigerated centrifuge is a reliable centrifuge and provides versatile high capacity performance for a wide variety of cell culture, plasma and general purpose separations. Combining top-notch and uncompromising quality with an affordable price this instrument can meet your laboratory needs while still offering great value.
This centrifuge has been thoroughly tested and is in excellent condition. It also comes with a swinging bucket rotor with buckets.
- Excellent capability for streamline cell and general separations
- Autoclave up to 121 degrees Centigrade
- Swinging bucket rotor with adaptors included
- Run Time : Timed (0-30 min) Hold
- Refrigeration: CFC-Free
- Allows a selection of temperature within the range of –10 to 40°C.
- Max g-Force 5710 x g (Fixed Angle), and 3210 x g (Swinging bucket)
- Max Speed: 6100 rpm (Fixed Angle), and 3750 rpm (Swinging bucket)
- Noise at Max speed:< 65 dBa
- Dimensions: 30" W x 26" D x 15.5" H
- Electrical: 120V, 60Hz