The Tuttnauer Model 3870 ELVC is vertical, top loading laboratory autoclave with an 85 liter chamber. This high performance, Tuttnauer autoclave provides safe, economical and effective sterilization. The sterilizer also has an advanced microprocessor based control panel for ease of use. Various applications can be carried out using the autoclave’s standard programs. Additional options are also available for more control over results and optimal, safe and repeatable sterilization processes.
This autoclave is in “like new” condition and is being sold for a fraction of the cost of a new one on the retail market. It also comes with a 60-day warranty.
- High precision micro-processor control system for perfect sterilization results
- Password protection allows for secure access control
- Independent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Fail Alert – Indicates cycle failure or interruption
- Door Alert – Indicates the door is unlocked
- RS 232 PC Connection Port for direct software updates and remote maintenance
- Door safety – designed with a number of independent mechanical and digital safety features.
- Double independent monitoring for accurate results
- Chamber equipped with safety valves if the pressure exceeds the allowable limit
- Built-in steam generator safety for safe operation of the heaters
- Chamber is constructed using long lasting 316Ti grade stainless steel
- Designed for easy servicing with quick access to all components
- Drain protection to mix exhaust drain with cold tap water.
- Chamber depth: 690 mm
- Orientation: Floor standing
- Chamber volume: 85 liters
- Internal diameter: 380 mm
- Electrical: 220V/ 3-phase