The Custom BioGenic Systems V3000-AB Isothermal Carousel Liquid Nitrogen Freezer offers liquid nitrogen storage temperatures without liquid nitrogen contact. Liquid nitrogen is stored in the jacketed space in the wall of the freezer which results in safe dry storage for your samples. Additionally, with no liquid nitrogen in the storage area the risk of cross contamination and the safety risks associated with the handling of liquid nitrogen are greatly reduced. The built in carousel can be safely rotated with an external handle, there is no need to reach inside the freezer and our square lid opening won't restrict access to square racks. This carousel type freezer use our time tested and reliable 2301 controller with a dual temperature display, autofill and many additional features. Custom BioGenic Isothermal Carousel Liquid Nitrogen Freezers have an industry best temperature gradient that averages -193°C inside the storage area.
The freezer and controller are in very nice condition and would be fully tested with liquid nitrogen prior to shipping. The system is being sold at a fraction of the cost of a new one and comes with a 60-day warranty.
Features of the V3000 AB Freezer:
- No need to remove one rack to access another
- No unnecessary exposure to room temperatures
- Carousel is rotated from outside of the freezer reducing the risk of injury or temperature fluctuations
- Exceptional temperature uniformity
- Easy access to samples from the front of the freezer
- Removable console allows for complete access to the sample storage space if necessary
- CBS Isothermal Carousel Freezers are cooled by a patented liquid nitrogen jacket, with no liquid in the sample storage space
- The only true dry storage freezer available
- No risk of cross-contamination though liquid nitrogen contact without the need for special packaging
- The isothermal design also provides added user-safety eliminating contact with or splashing of liquid nitrogen.
- Accommodates a variety of different rack configurations.
Features of the 2301 Controller
- Records 12 alarms & events such as fill start, fill stop, etc. with dated time stamp, printed or displayed.
- Download cryo-monitor data files to PC and convert them .csv files for use in Microsoft Excel.
- Ethernet and auxiliary RS485 for future expansion.
- Dedicated 24Vdc signal output to activate a third 24Vdc valve to control the LN2 supply.
- Global Remote Alarm-Dry contact that switches during any alarm condition.
- Date Log- Print or display Temp. A, Temp. B and level with date and time stamp.
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity: 70 Liters
- Static Evaporation rate: 9 liters/day
- Static Hold time: 8 days
- External Width 37 in / 94 cm
- External Depth: 48 in / 122 cm
- External Height: 48 in / 122 cm
- Usable Interior Height: 29 in / 74 cm
- Usable Interior Diameter: 31 in / 79 cm
- Weight Empty: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Weight Full: 720 lbs / 327 kg