The Sartorius MA 150C moisture analyzer measures moisture content in a sample as a result of loss through drying called gravimetric moisture analysis. Moisture content plays a decisive role in the manufacturing and/or production of food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, building products and the residual moisture will help determine the shelf life and stability of many products. The Sartorius is able to determine moisture content in minutes vs. hours using a conventional oven method.
The Sartorius MA 150C replaces the powerful and rugged workhorse model MA45. Thanks to a highly efficient ceramic heater (infrared radiator), the MA 150C provides accurate, ultrafast results for all your samples in minutes, not hours (depending on the sample being analyzed). The MA 150C moisture analyzer from Sartorius is the ideal solution, designed to make short work of routine moisture analysis for process quality control, research and development applications.
This instrument is in very nice condition and is being offered at about 60% the cost of a new comparable unit. It also comes with a 60-day warranty.
Key Features and Specifications:
- 150 gram weighing capacity
- Accuracy down to 1 mg
- Readability: 0.001g / 0.01%
- Temperature range: 40 – 180°C
- Heat source: Ceramic IR heating element
- Analysis modes: Fully and semi-automatic and timer settings
- Hinged cover for easy access to sample chamber
- Program memories: 20
- Data interface: RS-232 unidirectional
- Housing dimension (W x D x H) in inches: 8.4” x 12.6” x 7.1”
- Removable pan draft shield makes it easy to clean the sample chamber