Shortwave UV (254nm) offer reliable and effective tool for sterilization and sanitation applications in hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical companies and clinics. 254nm UV can kill up to 99% of organisms from bacteria, yeast, mold spores, germs and viruses. The UVP Mineralight XX-40S lamp can be used in an upward facing position for purifying air or in a downward position for sanitizing work surfaces. It is manufactured with a durable aluminum housing and powder paint scratch resistant finish and includes holes on each end of the fixture for hanging or mounting the lamp. UV intensity can be increased by bringing the lamp closer to object being sterilized.
This lamp has never been used and comes in the original packaging. It’s sold at about 60% the cost of a retail lamp and comes with a 60-day warranty.
Features and Specifications
- Manufactured with a durable aluminum housing and powder paint scratch resistant finish
- Dimensions are: 49.6” long x 6” wide x 4.25” deep
- UV Source : 254 nm Shortwave
- Electrical: 115 volts / 60 Hz / 40 w
- Weight: 9 kg
- ETL and ETLc approved
- Manufacturer: AnalytikJena UVP – Ultraviolet Products