The Qsonica Q2000 ultrasonic sonicator offers the ability to process industrial scale sample volumes in individual batches or flow through applications. This model includes a 100um amplitude, 1.5 inch diameter, 10 inch long probe and booster. The booster increases the amplitude of the probe which enables larger volumes to be processed.
This Q2000 system is extremely versatile and allows the user to program processing times and a full range of intensity settings. Processing time can be set from 1 second to 10 hours. A pulsing feature is also included. Pulsing can reduce the amount of heat generated by sonication when processing temperature sensitive samples. A temperature monitoring probe option is also available.
This Q2000 sonication system which also includes a Sound Enclosure, High Volume Flow Cell and Circulating Chiller was purchased specifically for a project but never used. It also comes in the original packaging. It is being offered at about 60% the cost of a new comparable system from Qsanica.
- Programmable operation
- Set time and amplitude for hands free operation
- Pulse mode Prevent heat buildup in temperature sensitive samples
- Digital amplitude / intensity control
- Output intensity can be set from 20-100%
- Elapsed time indicator
- Displays duration of sonication
- Display of wattage and joules
- Real-time energy monitoring
- Overload protection to prevent damage to circuitry if a fault occurs
- Temperature protection Prevents overheating of samples
- Power Rating: 2,000 watts
- Frequency: 20kHz
- Programmable Timer:10 hours
- Adjustable Pulse On/Off:1 second to 1 minute
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7 x 15 x 18.25 in. (178 x 380 x 463 mm)
- Voltage: 220V, 50/60 Hz